Held at a site developed exclusively for the clinics, the expertise of University and industry agricultural specialists and professionals is drawn upon to provide the latest, most up-to date information. Presentations include hands-on-activities or field demonstrations in small groups to encourage interaction between presenter and participants.
Benefits of the Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics include one-on-one attention, actual on-site plot demonstrations, and beneficial interaction with other participants. The small manageable groups promote interaction between presenters and participants.
Upcoming training sessions are listed in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Click on the program title for details or download the brochure links.
Learn more about the Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics by visiting the links below.
2014 Impact Report....Why attend Crop Management training session at the ARDC? Learn more by reading this report.
Multi-Year Impact Report...Clinic participants between 2003 and 2007 provided input for the attached report.
Return to Crop Management Education site.
See a Video about the CMDC
Watch this short video clip to learn more about the Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics .
Crop Management Winter Programs
- The Crop Management Winter Programs provide educational opportunities for agribusinesses and producers. MORE...
Online Training Opportunities
- A variety of courses are available online. MORE...
College Credit Courses
- Some training sessions listed on this site can help you earn college credit - when taken in conjunction with other course projects and assignments. MORE..
Crop Management TrainingCheck out the latest training opportunities!
Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Late Season SessionAug. 24, 2016 - AT the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA ARDCDOWNLOAD THE FLYER
Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Corn and Soybean Production School Aug. 25, 2016 - AT the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA ARDCDOWNLOAD THE FLYER
Also check out the following...
- Comprehensive Training site - This site provides details on upcoming crop-related workshops, conferences and other training opportunities.
- Nebraska Extension Crop Management Programs
- 1071 County Road G
- Ithaca, NE 68033
- Ph (402)624-8030
- Fax (402)624-8010
- E-mail: email@example.com