Held at a site developed exclusively for the clinics, the expertise of University and industry agricultural specialists and professionals is drawn upon to provide the latest, most up-to date information. Presentations include hands-on-activities or field demonstrations in small groups to encourage interaction between presenter and participants.
Benefits of the Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics include one-on-one attention, actual on-site plot demonstrations, and beneficial interaction with other participants. The small manageable groups promote interaction between presenters and participants.
Upcoming training sessions are listed in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Click on the program title for details or download the brochure links.
Learn more about the Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics by visiting the links below.
2012 Impact Report....Why attend Crop Management training session at the ARDC? Learn more by reading this report.
2012 CenUSA Impact Report....CenUSA report on Switchgrass for Bioenergy session at 2012 Late Seaseon CMDC.
Multi-Year Impact Report...Clinic participants between 2003 and 2007 provided input for the attached report.
CMDC Poster: Impact on Advisors Recommendations and Producer Practices - Presented at 2010 American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, and Soil Science Society of America meeting – received blue ribbon for placing in top 6
2009 NACAA Presentation....Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic session presented at the 2009 annual meeting of NACAA in Portland, Oregon.
Return to Crop Management Education site.
See a Video about the CMDC
You will need Real Media Player to open this clip. A free player can be downloaded from http://www.real.com.
Crop Management Winter Programs
- The Crop Management Winter Programs provide educational opportunities for agribusinesses and producers. MORE...
Online Training Opportunities
- A variety of courses are available online. MORE...
College Credit Courses
- Some training sessions listed on this site can help you earn college credit - when taken in conjunction with other course projects and assignments. MORE..
Crop Management Training
- Mar. 6, 2014 - Crop Scout Training for Pest Managers - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC - Download the flyer Limit 75 participants.
- May 6, 2014 - Field Crop Scout Training - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- July 16, 2014 - Mid-Summer Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- July 17, 2014 - Mid-Summer Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- Aug. 27, 2014 - Late Season Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
Also check out the following...
- Comprehensive Training site - This site provides details on upcoming crop-related workshops, conferences and other training opportunities.
- UNL Crop Management Programs
- 1071 County Road G
- Ithaca, NE 68033
- Ph (402)624-8030
- Fax (402)624-8010
- E-mail: email@example.com