The University of Nebraska Crop Management Winter Programs provide educational opportunities for agribusinesses and producers. The expertise of university and industry agricultural specialists is drawn upon to provide the latest, up-to-date, research-based information in crop production.
Upcoming Crop Managment training sessions are listed in the upper righthand corner of this page. Click on the program title for details or download the brochure links.
Return to Crop Management Education site.
Presenters at some training sessions may have made presentation materials available for download. Please note that these materials are copyrighted. MORE...
Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics
- Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics include one-on-one attention, actual on-site plot demonstrations, and beneficial interaction with other participants. MORE...
Online Training Opportunities
- A variety of courses are available online. MORE...
College Credit Courses
- Some training sessions listed on this site can help you earn college credit - when taken in conjunction with other course projects and assignments. MORE..
Crop Management TrainingCheck out the latest training opportunities!
Precision Ag ClinicAug. 2, 2017
Soybean Production ClinicAug. 23, 2017
Corn Production ClinicAug. 24, 2017
- Comprehensive Training site - This site provides details on upcoming crop-related workshops, conferences and other training opportunities.
- Nebraska Extension Crop Management Programs
- 1071 County Road G
- Ithaca, NE 68033
- Ph (402)624-8030
- Fax (402)624-8010
- E-mail: email@example.com