Intensive training for agricultural professionals brought to you by UNL's Extension in the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources (IANR).
UNL Extension's Crop Management educational programs are tailored for agricultural businesses, representatives, producers, educators, and others wishing to expand their knowledge base or needing Continuing Education Credits. If you are seeking educational opportunities in crop production, management, and diagnostics, explore the links on this page to see how we can help you meet that need.
Change is constant in agriculture. Keeping up with the latest technology and changes in crop production in a timely manner is a continuing challenge for those in agricultural professions.
Ongoing, in-depth training opportunities are needed in crop management and diagnostics by many producers and professionals.
Genetic modifications, diverse cultural practices, and environmental regulations are some of the subject matter that have gained widespread attention in recent years. When coupled with the necessity of efficient, economical practices, these changes often mandate an expanded, broad knowledge base.
UNL Extension's Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics and Crop Management Winter Programs provide the educational opportunities agribusinesses and producers are seeking. The expertise of university and industry agricultural specialists is drawn upon to provide the latest, up-to-date, research-based information in crop production. To learn more about these programs, please visit the links on this page.
- Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics include one-on-one attention, actual on-site plot demonstrations, and beneficial interaction with other participants. MORE...
- The Crop Management Winter Programs provide educational opportunities for agribusinesses and producers. MORE...
Crop Management Training
- May 7, 2013 - Field Scout Training - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC - MORE...
- July 17, 2013 - Mid-Summer Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- July 18, 2013 - Mid-Summer Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- Aug. 28, 2013 - Late Season Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
Also check out the following...
- Comprehensive Training site - This site provides details on upcoming crop-related workshops, conferences and other training opportunities.
- UNL Crop Management Programs
- 1071 County Road G
- Ithaca, NE 68033
- Ph (402)624-8030
- Fax (402)624-8010
- E-mail: email@example.com