- Business and Finance:
Business Policies and Procedures Manual, as well as links to Facilities Management including their policies and procedures. University Bylaws and Executive Memos.
Information regarding employment, leaves, classification, compensation, corrective action, benefits, training opportunities and numerous downloadable forms.
Information regarding hazardous materials handling, safety training, waste management, waste reduction and other health and safety issues.
Link to University of Nebraska Central Administration. Here you will find information about the Board of Regents, Regents Policies and Bylaws, budget and other system-wide information. This page also includes links to a great deal of information including Equity, Access and Diversity Programs, Employee Assistance, Organizations, and on-line publications.
Policies of Interest:
- Approval and Signing of University Contracts
- Computer Software and Hardware Purchases
- Disposal of Ag Products Policy
- Disposal of Dead Animals Policy
- Displosal of Surplus Property (including metal scrap or salvage)
- Environmental Audit
- Family Medical Leave Information
- Firearms Policy
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- IANR Operating Policy For Inclement Weather Closedown at Non-Lincoln Campus Locations
- Livestock Waste Management Act
- Prevention of Infectious Disease Outbreaks in Animal Research Facilities
- Sexual Harassment Procedure
- Transportation Services - Cell Phone Use Prohibited While Driving
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAV) Policy
- Uniform Treatment of Comp Leave Policy
- Use of University of Nebraska Owned Vehicles
- Youth Activity Safety Policy - Effective February 1, 2015, the policy has been modified to incorporate changes in federal guidelines and recommendations made by UNL Internal Audit department following a review of UNL’s procedures. The updated policy can be found at http://police.unl.edu/policies/youth-activity-safety-policy. The revisions include a Registration Form that must be completed and approved prior to any Youth Activity. There is also an Incident Reporting Form in the unlikely event that an incident occurs during a Youth Activity. An online Training Module is available on the website to assist Activity Workers and Sponsors with understanding the content and specifics of the policy.
State and Federal
- If you are using Internet Explorer, please remember to "refresh" the page after opening any of the links below to ensure that you are bringing up the most current version available and not a cached version..
- Federal Excess Property Program Procedure
- Federal Excess Property Program Overview
- Miscellaneous State and Federal Statutes and Guidelines
- Miscellaneous State and Federal Statutes and Guidelines - Part 2
- If you are using Internet Explorer, please remember to "refresh" the page after opening any of the links above to ensure that you are bringing up the most current form available and not a cached version.
- ARDC Internal Open Burning Permit
- ARDC Recreational Use Access by Individual or Group
- Employee information form
- Facilities Work Request Form
- Research Project Assistance Request
- Safety Hazard Report Form
- Social Committee Request
- Theft Vandalism Report
ARDC Policies and Procedures have been enacted over time to address issues specific to the ARDC or as required by UN, UNL, IANR or State of Nebraska policies, procedures, and laws. All Policies and Procedures were drafted with input from the ARDC Faculty Advisory Committee, IANR or UNL Administration and ARDC Unit Managers.
If you are using Internet Explorer, please remember to "refresh" the page after opening any of the links below to ensure that you are bringing up the most current version available and not a cached version.
- ARDC Appearance Guidelines
- ARDC Burning and Open Fire Policy
- ARDC Custom Operations Policy
- ARDC Hunting Policy
- ARDC Hunting - Archery Hunting Registration Guidelines and Hunter Requirements
- ARDC On-Site Resident Policy
- ARDC Operating Plan for Inclement Weather Closedown
- ARDC Policies and Procedures and Details
- ARDC Safety Hazard Form
- ARDC Tornado Procedure Plan
- ARDC Tornado Shelter and AED Location Listings
- ARDC Tornado Shelter and AED Location Map
- Fuel Procurement for ARDC Users
- Surplus Equipment Procurement
- Utility Account Management Policy