Training Opportunities, Workshops, and Online Courses
for agribusiness professionals and producers
Nebraska Extension provides educational opportunities to agribusiness professionals and producers. Introductory and advanced training opportunities are available in a variety of delivery methods. Explore topics critical to enhancing your professional development and earn Certified Crop Advisor continuing education or college credit.
Learn more below or visit the links on the right hand side of this page to learn about other educational opportunties.
2015 Upcoming Programs
May 12 - Field Crop Scout TrainingAt the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA ARDC
Jul. 14 - Precision Ag TrainingAt the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA ARDC
Jul. 15 - Mid-Summer CMDC TrainingAt the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA ARDC
Aug. 26 - Soil and Water CMDC TrainingAt the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA ARDC
Aug. 27 - Late Season CMDC TrainingAt the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA ARDC
Other learning opportunities...
- Nebraska On-Farm Research Network - Nebraska growers are constantly challenged to grow corn responsibly using proven best-management practices with less impact on the environment while conserving natural resources. All of this while trying to make a profit. The goal of the UNL Extension, the Nebraska Corn Board, the Nebraska Corn Growers Association, and the Nebraska Soybean Board partnership is to implement a statewide on-farm research program addressing critical farmer production, profitability and natural resources questions.
Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics
- Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics include one-on-one attention, actual on-site plot demonstrations, and beneficial interaction with other participants. MORE...
Crop Management Winter Programs
- The Crop Management Winter Programs provide educational opportunities for agribusinesses and producers. MORE...
Online Training Opportunities
- A variety of courses are available online. MORE...
College Credit Courses
- Some training sessions listed on this site can help you earn college credit - when taken in conjunction with other course projects and assignments. MORE...
- UNL Extension
- 1071 County Road G
- Ithaca, NE 68033
- Ph (402)624-8030
- Fax (402)624-8010
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org