Workshops, and Online Courses
for agribusiness professionals and producers
UNL Extension provides educational opportunities to agribusiness professionals and producers. Introductory and advanced training opportunities are available in a variety of delivery methods. Explore topics critical to enhancing your professional development and earn Certified Crop Advisor continuing education or college credit.
Learn more below or visit the links on the right hand side of this page to learn about other educational opportunties.
2014 Upcoming Programs
- July 17, 2014 - Mid-Summer Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- Aug. 27, 2014 - Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - Precision Ag Focus - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- Aug. 28, 2014 - Crop Management Diagnostic Clinic - - Physical, Chemical, and Biological Properties of Soil and Water - Near Mead, NE - UNL ARDC
- Aug. 12 - 15, 2014 - Soybean Management Field Days
- Tuesday, Aug. 12 - Louis Stukenholtz farm – site located north of Auburn off of Hwy 75
- Wednesday, Aug. 13 – Corey and Chris Stengel farm - site located northwest of Shickley
- Thursday, Aug. 14 – Craig Frenzen farm – site located south of Belgrade
- Friday, Aug. 15 - Dennis Mueller farm - site located near Hwy 79 south of Snyder
- Learn about research results from the 2012 Soybean Management Field Days - 2012 SFMD Research Update
Other learning opportunities...
- Nebraska On-Farm Research Network - Nebraska corn growers are constantly challenged to grow corn responsibly using proven best-management practices with less impact on the environment while conserving natural resources. All of this while trying to make a profit. The goal of the UNL Extension and Nebraska Corn Growers Association partnership is to implement a statewide on-farm research program addressing critical farmer production, profitability and natural resources questions.
Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics
- Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics include one-on-one attention, actual on-site plot demonstrations, and beneficial interaction with other participants. MORE...
Crop Management Winter Programs
- The Crop Management Winter Programs provide educational opportunities for agribusinesses and producers. MORE...
Online Training Opportunities
- A variety of courses are available online. MORE...
College Credit Courses
- Some training sessions listed on this site can help you earn college credit - when taken in conjunction with other course projects and assignments. MORE...
- UNL Extension
- 1071 County Road G
- Ithaca, NE 68033
- Ph (402)624-8030
- Fax (402)624-8010
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org