- Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics are designed for agricultural businesses, representatives, producers, educators, and others wishing to expand their knowledge base or needing Continuing Education Credits. Our programs draw upon the expertise of university and industry agricultural specialists to provide the latest, up-to-date, research-based information in crop production. MORE...
The Eastern Nebraska Research and Extension Center (ENREC) is the primary field-based research site for faculty and graduate students in the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. The following are also located at ENREC:
- Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics
- Greater Nebraska Business Center
- Husker Genetics
- Southeast Extension District
- Nebraska Extension in Saunders County
Nebraska Extension in Saunders County
Located at ENREC, Nebraska Extension in Saunders County provides research-based information and programs in agriculture and natural resources, consumer and family economics, community and economic development and 4-H / youth development. MORE....
- The administrative office for University of Nebraska–Lincoln's Southeast Extension District is headquartered at the Eastern Nebraska Research and Center in the August N. Christenson Research and Education Building. The primary mission of the SREC is to provide research-based education programs for people in southeast Nebraska. In addition, the center identifies research needs for the counties in the region, which includes Nebraska's two largest cities. MORE...
Greater NE Business Center
- The Greater Nebraska Business Center provides specialized business services for Research and Extension centers within the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.