Held at a site developed exclusively for the clinics, the expertise of University and industry agricultural specialists and professionals is drawn upon to provide the latest, most up-to date information. Presentations include hands-on-activities or field demonstrations in small groups to encourage interaction between presenter and participants.
Benefits of the Crop Management and Diagnostic Clinics include one-on-one attention, actual on-site plot demonstrations, and beneficial interaction with other participants. The small manageable groups promote interaction between presenters and participants.
Upcoming training sessions are listed in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Click on the program title for details or download the brochure links.
Return to Crop Management Education site.
See a Video about the CMDC
Watch this short video clip to learn more about the Crop Management Diagnostic Clinics .
Crop Management Winter Programs
- The Crop Management Winter Programs provide educational opportunities for agribusinesses and producers. MORE...
Online Training Opportunities
- A variety of courses are available online. MORE...
College Credit Courses
- Some training sessions listed on this site can help you earn college credit - when taken in conjunction with other course projects and assignments. MORE..
Crop Management TrainingCheck out the latest training opportunities!
2017 summer training has concludedCheck back again soon
- Comprehensive Training site - This site provides details on upcoming crop-related workshops, conferences and other training opportunities.
- Nebraska Extension Crop Management Programs
- 1071 County Road G
- Ithaca, NE 68033
- Ph (402)624-8030
- Fax (402)624-8010
- E-mail: email@example.com