Plan to Attend Soybean Management Field Days in 2015
1-Hour presentations rotate from 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Register at 9 a.m.)
Soybean Management Field Days is an annual event held at various site across Nebraska. 2015 locations include:
- August 11 Holdrege, NE
- August 12 Alda, NE
- August 13 Wakefield, NE
- August 14 Greenwood, NE
By the year 2020, the world's population is expected to exceed 8 billion people. The U.S. soybean industry can and will be a leader in food production and providing energy to sustain global economic growth.
By attending Soybean Management Field Days you are taking an important step in helping us meet the challenges of the future.
Click here to learn more about the Soy 2020 Vision project.
in Partnership with
- Tuesday, Aug. 11 - Rick and Chuck Bergman farm – near Holdrege - Map/Directions
- Wednesday, Aug. 12 – Jason and Dennis Bonsack Farm - near Alda - Map/Directions
- Thursday, Aug. 13 – Mike Anderson farm – near Wakefield - Map/Directions
- Friday, Aug. 14 - Kent Moravec farm - near Greenwood - Map/Directions
3815 Touzalin Ave. Suite 101
Lincoln, NE 68507
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
1071 County Road G
Ithaca, NE 68033