Plan to Attend Soybean Management Field Days
1-Hour presentations rotate from 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Register at 9 a.m.)
Soybean Management Field Days is an annual event held at various site across Nebraska. Here are the sites for 2014:
- Tuesday, Aug. 12 - Louis Stukenholtz farm – near Auburn
- Wednesday, Aug. 13 – Corey and Chris Stengel farm - near Shickley
- Thursday, Aug. 14 – Craig and Jan Frenzen farm – near Belgrade
- Friday, Aug. 15 - Dennis Mueller farm - near Snyder
Ensuring continued competitiveness of U.S. soy in the global marketplace is integral as we look towards the future... for your profits as a producer AND for feeding a hungry world.
By the year 2020, the world's population is expected to exceed 8 billion people. The U.S. soybean industry can and will be a leader in food production and providing energy to sustain global economic growth.
By attending Soybean Management Field Days you are taking an important step in helping us meet the challenges of the future.
To learn more about Soybean Management Field Days 2014 - visit the links on this website. See the Soybean Management Field Days in the 2013 Summer issue of SoybeaNebraska - a publication of the Nebraska Soybean Association and the Nebraska Soybean Board.
Click here to learn more about the Soy 2020 Vision project.
in Partnership with
See our ad in the SoybeaNebraska magazine or download it here.
- Tuesday, Aug. 12 - Louis Stukenholtz farm – near Auburn - Map/Directions
- Wednesday, Aug. 13 – Corey and Chris Stengel farm - near Shickley - Map/Directions
- Thursday, Aug. 14 – Craig and Jan Frenzen farm – near Belgrade - Map/Directions
- Friday, Aug. 15 - Dennis Mueller farm - near Snyder - Map/Directions